Special K American Made Soft Glass Masterpiece Bong Mystery Box
$75.00 – $200.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
No Fillers Just Thrillers!
This Mystery Box Includes a 1/1 Hand Blown American Made Soft Glass Bong Masterpiece from the Talented Artists at Special K Glass.
Each Box includes a high quality Special K Soft Glass Bong with everything you need to have a great sesh! The Bong, Downtem, & Bong Slide. GUARANTEED to be over the suggested retail value of the bong.
Special K Glass is a successful glassblowing company operating out of Eugene, Oregon that specializes in the production of glass bongs. We’ve been offering glass blowing services for over 20 years, and continue to deliver a top-quality product to all of our customers.
No fillers means it doesn’t include cheap items like: screens, papers, pipe cleaners, exc.
It DOES include a high quality beaker bong with everything you need to have a great sesh! The Bong, Downtem, & Bong Slide.
Perfect for anyone from the collector to the first timer.
Custom requests welcomed in the order notes at checkout (for example color of glass). We will try our best to meet custom request based off our inventory but cannot guarantee they will be met.
Each box is hand selected for Smokers by Smokers. Inventory is CONSTANTLY changing so are our boxes.
We keep track of your previous orders to make sure we aren’t sending duplicate items. If you have ordered in the past PLEASE continue to use the same order name.
Free insured, trackable, discrete U.S. Shipping.
Soft glass and borosilicate glass are two different types of glass commonly used in the production of glass bongs. They have distinct characteristics and properties, which can affect the performance and durability of the bong. Here are some key differences between soft glass and borosilicate glass bongs:
1. Material Composition:
– Soft Glass Bongs: Soft glass bongs are made from soda-lime glass, which has a lower softening point compared to borosilicate glass. This type of glass is softer and more pliable, making it easier to shape and manipulate during the manufacturing process.
– Borosilicate Glass Bongs: Borosilicate glass bongs are made from a type of glass that contains boron trioxide, which gives it unique properties. Borosilicate glass is known for its high resistance to heat and thermal shock. It has a higher melting point and is more durable than soft glass.
– Soft Glass Bongs: Soft glass bongs are generally less durable than borosilicate glass bongs. They are more prone to cracking or breaking when exposed to extreme temperature changes, which can occur when using a flame to light the material in the bowl.
– Borosilicate Glass Bongs: Borosilicate glass bongs are highly durable and can withstand rapid temperature changes without shattering. This makes them more resilient to the stresses of heating and cooling associated with smoking.
– Soft Glass Bongs: Soft glass bongs are often thicker than borosilicate glass bongs, which can provide a sturdy feel in the hand but may not compensate for the inherent fragility of the glass type.
– Borosilicate Glass Bongs: Borosilicate glass bongs can be made with thinner walls while maintaining durability. This can make them more lightweight and easier to handle.
– Soft Glass Bongs: Soft glass bongs are popular for their vibrant and intricate designs. The lower melting point of soft glass allows for more artistic creativity in the glassblowing process, resulting in a wide range of colorful and decorative options.
– Borosilicate Glass Bongs: Borosilicate glass bongs tend to have a more transparent and clear appearance. While they can still be decorated and customized, the range of colors and patterns may be more limited.
In summary, the choice between a soft glass and borosilicate glass bong depends on your preferences and priorities. Soft glass bongs are known for their artistic designs and affordability but may be less durable. Borosilicate glass bongs are prized for their durability, heat resistance, and cleaner appearance but may come at a higher price point. Ultimately, your choice should align with your smoking preferences and how you prioritize factors like aesthetics and longevity.
Level 1, Level 2, Level 3